me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The North Coast

Monday Julia, HT and I went up to the North coast for a bit of exploring. Before long we found ourselves at the BEAUTIFUL Giant's Causway. Legend is that two giants, one here and one on the coast Scotland threw rocks across the channel at each other and this was the result. A sea of hexagonal rocks. I love rocks. I loved this place.


What remains of a little church we stumbled upon... a favorite photo shoot, felt much like the old ship wreck on Fraser Island.
Dunluce Castle, very very nice and old.

Musseden Temple... located on the edge of a cliff in the middle of a sheep field (which we crossed unharmed (mum you would'a loved it)). I used to be a library, part of a Bishop's property, we also roamed around the ruins of his house.

HT is leaving me tomorrow to head back to our homeland :( It has been so amazing being able to spend time with her these last 3 weeks, a broadway musical really, wouldn't have had it any other way! T-MO you're the best!!!

Julia and I are headed South for a week after I visit Lisa in Armagh this weekend (who I met in Oz) and so lots more to come... i'm back here around the 17th and flying out of Ireland back to England on the 18th. Lots of love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home