me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Beaches and Parks


Friday afternoon and Saturday Heather and I took long walks. The first was through the sea-side town of Bangor with Richard and Claire (Richard's cousin and her financee).



Building dams and collecting shells at Bangor beach.

Saturday was a long walk to lady Dixon Park where Heather and I did things like lie in the grass and rearrange nature.

Plans now are to have a 9-day road trip with Julia after Heather leaves here next Friday and then back to Cambrige April 18th... ooo the adventure continues!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey darlin, good to see your having an amazing time and that your safe and in the company of familiar faces! So jealous of you being in Ireland, I've always wanted to see where my grandpa's from "where all the fighting's been going on" -(Alissa's grandma, on where grandpa grew up). Tell Heather I say hi and stay safe my dear, Alissa xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home