me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Zurich with Liz

So for the last three nights i've stayed with Liz in Zurich and explored the very beautiful city. Liz, for those who don't know, is also from King, a good friend of Sarah's and is here working for another two years working on the waste treatment, turning pee into fertilizer and will be doing consulting for water system installations all over the world. I'm going to post a whole bunch of pics here, because i really loved Zurich and think all my pictures turned out great, and to the last two posts where I couldn't post pictures before. I have been touring churches so i've posted my favorite two bits of stained glass... my favorite being the second one with the organ in front of it.

Had a Valentine's Day girls only ice cream party last night so I have proof that I am with Liz. I am off to Lucern today and then headed back to France early next week. xoxo








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home