me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Days in Dublin

Stayed for 2 nights with Denise and Gary in Dublin. They were amazing, met them in Sydney. However, I dont' have a picture of them since we had planned to meet them for a birthday drink after I met up with Heather the last day but due to the crazy Dublin traffic

(the worst i've come across so far) it ended in a rush to meet them to collect my bags at the bus station before scurrying off to Belfast.


The two days I did spend in Dublin were great, a very busy city, thick with history. I had the first day to wander on my own and then met Heather who came down from Belfast to meet me.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Mr. MacCuaig said…

    Hey Al!
    Looks amazing! But I'm not sure about something......do you or don't you have dreds? You do in some phots, and in some you don't. Did you have them and then took them out? I'm confused.

    Keep living the dream sister! Miss you!

    Mark

     

Post a Comment

<< Home