me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A short week in England

Alright. Well I arrived back to Justin's parents' house in Cambridge last Wednesday. Thursday morning I was greeted by a letter in the door from Ella asking me if I could play photographer for a posh restaurant opening
she had organized for that evening... of course I graciously accepted. It was a fabulous evening complete with fire dancers, free cocktails and live jazz band.

with Ella and Beattie.

a little later in the evening...
Sunday I took the bus to Milton Keynes to spend the day and night with Lucy. She wined and dined me with a picnic in the park to soak up some sunshine and then we headed off to this incredible house our in the country where we made a roast lamb dinner and fed the horses. We met up with a few of her friends and had a good little night out where my dreadies got lots of compliments so I was happy.

Trafalgar Square! (what happened to all the pigeons?)
Monday morning I took the bus again, but this time to London and met up with Jess, once again. We spent the day wandering about London, visited the Tate modern and splurged on lots of yummy food.
After saying goodbye to Jess I visited with Phil and George Tuesday morning and then headed back up to Cambridge. I'll be here till Thursday when I head out to see cousin Martin and family for 3 nights before flying to Greece on Sunday!
Lots of LOVE!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home