me & geography

for the chronicling of lessons & adventures along the way

Friday, February 09, 2007

Rancho Relaxo, this time in France.

These quiet places seem to pull me in and hold me. Now that i'm heading out i'm seeing a lot of similarities between my time spent here and when I was at the orchard in Melbourne... it's been another amazing stay at a quiet out of the way house surrounded by fruit trees, lots of thinking and preparing for what's ahead. Thanks so much Jim and Jane for putting me up and putting up with me. Some sniceless pictures!


My four gracious hosts, Jim, Jane...

...Purdy and Hector...

Same view as from the last post, this one without all the snow... it disappeared in about 3 days...



















The thing about ranching is that when the sun shines, there's work to be done.... Jane working in the orchard...

Me earning my keep by keeping the pups in.







A walk with Purdy


















The ranch from a distance.

Village of St. Dizier

Lunch on the terrace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home